![]() |
I haven't slept for two nights so haven't even had a chance for hangover. Thank God tomorrow's Sunday, the day to take a rest :p Ten of us friends and cousins went clubbing yesterday night after a lot of lying to our 'bosses'. But it was totally worth it. I was woken up by a phone call at 3 in the evening and I left for my pal's place. Met up with our two other gals and head out on a long long journey to Dwarka. There we tried to kill time by exchanging accessories, shoes, hair colors and all the girl stuff. The guys came back with Sari! Big Surprise! Was I glad to see my best friend for 2011 after so many many days. ! Dropped off Sari to her house and the ten of us went to Gurgaon for a night of dance battles, neon lights and wriggling bodies. Just how I had imagined it to be.
Fun Fun Fun time (apart from all the ugly behind the scenes puking and arguing) Tired and fully blurred out we came back to Alan's, clueless of what to do and where to go. So we stayed up all night cos anyway, some of the guys had a party to organize the nest morning in North Delhi!
My galfriends are sleeping right beside me at the moment. Poor kids haven't slept and been doing naughty stuff since yesterday ;)
My maternal grandma reached today from Manipur so I had to leave the party (which hadn't started yet) and go all the way home to South to see her. Thinking about all the time- waste (travelling from Dwarka to North via NOIDA, we got lost on the way..:p Then North to South. Then again back to North) I got into a really really bad mood. I was already sleep deprived and tired from all the travelling so I acted sulky and SOMEHOW she had a feeling it was just a common teenager type attitude :p
I can't really blame her. I mean, I've changed in loads of ways since we last met. How I used to run to greet her and would have never ever thought about missing being the first one she gets to see cos I was busy, well, doing nothing. She named me by the way :} Even as I was waiting on the metro platform I recalled the time when the Delhi Metro was real new and I used to pray everytime I boarded and reached my destination :} Now it just seems.. lame.. though I secretly said a 'thank you' to the nice person UP THERE.
I could go on writing about all the nasty things that happened today but some things are better left unsaid. I guess that's the phrase. :D




0 comments:
Post a Comment