Thursday, 9 June 2011

Day 9 : It's almost Day 10 :( Oh No! There's no day 10! :((((



I can't believe this is what I'm gonna miss. Thailand feels like home now and I'm gonna be homesick once I get to Delhi. I know for sure I'm gonna read my blog over and over again and remember all the good time. As well as the bad times. And all the parts that I missed out. The lil things I'm gonna remember for the rest of my life....The funny way in which the tour guide on the boat said 'island', the tuktuk guysaying tuk tuuuuk (second tuk in high pitch), the salesman asking me 'maam how are you tomorrow? NO! how are you today!', how I got crazy and competitive on the go kart track (but still got overtaken thrice), the communication problems I faced 
("excuse me could I get a cold drink?" 
"with ice?" 
"with ice" 
*hands water with ice* 
*drinks obediently..tries hard not to laugh* )

I'm gonna miss receiving warm greetings from strangers and of course..trying to prove I'm Indian!

Will always miss buying Mama Noodles and begging random shopkeepers to boil it for me :) And how can I forget my numerous hunts for change so I could share my wonderful experience on the net :))



I'm just glad God kept me alive till now so I could see this day. And living with such a nice family is the cherry on top of a fantastic trip :D
I never want to leave! Surprisingly whenever I think of Delhi the only thing on my mind is the priceless memories I had with someone special.. Keeps flowing back whenever I'm lying on the bed and thinking about the darker side of life :p Thought I was over him but seems like we've moved on but a part of me is still begging him not to let me go.

Now I'm only going to blog from Delhi i.e. if I reach safe and sound. Thanks for checking up on me dear readers! LOL! Support!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment