 |
| Bangkok :) :( :) :( |
Honesty speaking. It doesn't feel any different to be back. Except there's no smell of Thai curries in the air. And also people freely drinking on the footpaths. Rather it feels pretty good to be back. That feeling of independence and all :p
Went to Khan Market with Sija and haven't got back home yet. As usual, I continued doing stupid things like sleeping everywhere I go and sitting all of a sudden. Haven't watched the TV till now ! The thing about being in your own city is..You know where to go and you can accurately calculate the cost of things and how much ok it is to do some stupid things without offending anyone. I'm talking about that CONFIDENCE ! :p Oh my.. am still blurry from all that Bondi Beach I guess.
 |
Bondi Beach <3 :p
Will be heading back home in a while after some food and drinks. I don't think I'll have much to blog about now that I'm back to doing usual stuff. Or in my case..nothing cos I'm a lazy sloth. School also starts in about 20 days. Not looking forward to it at all. As it is..everyone's leaving for other cities or schools and I don't think I'm going to work on any of the holiday assignments we've been given.
I wish I had something interesting to talk about :) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment