Monday, 6 June 2011

Day 6 : Phi Phi Island


I don't really have any photographs to show. Phi Phi Island is really beautiful. The water is really clean and seems to be really sweet. Although it is very salty and you feel sticky once you get out. I've never really like the sea. It smells really nice but I can't stand the effect it leaves on my hair and skin.So I stayed away from the water as much as I could. Some of my friends and my brother went snorkeling and they seemed to have fun. Too bad.

So, we went on 3 islands on a speedboat and I discovered another natural talent of mine. I'm a sailor by nature. LOL. Everyone was holding on to the railings ( someone even broke his wrist at one of the bumps ) and puking all over the ocean but me.. even though I was sitting in front.. I dozed off to sleep :D Haha darn right I'm bragging. First beach was boring. Just the view was really amazing. Took pictures of the mountains and cute topless guys :p

I don't remember the name of the next island where we went. We had lunch there and I slept again. Was woken up by the waves sprinkling salty disgusting sea water on my face. Even before I was done eating some cats came and ate my chicken :/ Reminded me of Sandy. The pussy cat. Meow

I think the name of the third island we went to was Khai Island. Everything there was so expensive. They had a dirty bathroom. It was the only bathroom on the island and we had to pay 20bahts to use it. Our tour guide told us to just pee in the sea for free. But since I didn't want to get wet I held it in. LOL. The ice cream which costs around 25rupees was for 80bahts there. And the seats under the umbrella were for 150bahts. So I couldn't sleep on Khai Island. :/

Came back to the hotel around 5. Slept the whole way. Swam in the pool. Cleaned up and ate instant noodles ( Mama - pork flavour, my new favourite ) and now am gonna go to sleep after a while. Sleeping has started seeming so much better here. LOL. My mum said it feels like she's travelling with a kitten. MEOW  

0 comments:

Post a Comment