Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Day 8 : Back in Bangkok !



It's midnight and it's raining. I'm in Bangkok in Okhun's house. I will update later cos I will have to sleep in a while and it's precious drinking time. ! Although I did upload some pictures I took on the way to the Phuket airport.!




Left Phuket and I don''t miss it much.. Bangkok is anyday better.. Except traffic is a lot worse..
Due to some misunderstandings we missed our flight :p It was already 2 when we realized boarding time was 1:45.. Bought our tickets on the way, ran around looking for noodles. Already a loss of 7000Bahts on flight tickets :( Ate Burger King at the airport :) Reached Bangkok in no time and Okhun was here to pivk us up at the airport. He took us to a fancy hotel. Too expensive so crashed at his house haha.. His house is pretty sweet by the way.. Forgot to take our shoes off before entering :p also got scolded for dropping chocolate on his floor but his mummy saved me :D Auntie's very sweet. She's a bit unwell but still got us really nice baked stuff on her way home.. We talked about India and everything under the sun. Really nice time. Then me, my mum, my brother and Okhun went for dinner at a cozy restaurant just nearby. Came back at around 11. Some TV and drinking then went to sleep. Couldn't sleep for a long time though! There's something new! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment