Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Day 7 : ★ Starbucks ★ FINALLY !

I woke up really early today. Had breakfast in the hotel breakfast buffet and went to sleep again. My brother and mum left when I was asleep. When I got up at around 4 they still hadn't come back and I was very hungry. I went to Family Mart to buy noodles. I just had 20bahts in my wallet :/ There, I saw my brother already buying mama :/ Went back in the van. Dressed up nicely. And went out!

First, I tried shopping but everything in Phuket is too expensive. As compared to Bangkok. Tomorrow evening I'm leaving for Bangkok at around 4pm. YaaY! So after looking around here and there I went to Jungceylon Mall. I found a notebook which I really liked. Am gonna buy it when I get back. Coffee and muffin in Starbucks. I resisted Burger King because I didn't go swimming today and I don't wanna get fatter! I thought it's gonna rain today. All cloudy and windy. But it didn't. I have to go now for dinner :) Toodles! 
STARBUCKS !


0 comments:

Post a Comment