Saturday, 2 July 2011

Last Day of Summer Vacation. Time to count my blessings!

So it's 3rd of July. The least awaited day of the year 2011. 24 hours from now I'll probably be fighting to get up and abusing my alarm clock. This has probably been the most memorable summer holidays of my life. So many new friends, my new love for clubbing, Thailand, violet contacts (yes I'm obsessed), learning how to swim (almost) and so much more I wouldn't name right now! School reopens tomorrow and all my homework is waiting to be looked at atleast. Partied like hell these few weeks..I'm getting addicted. A lil bit thrashing might just do me some good. Even though all I can think about now also is Clubbing. Still haven't got over yesterday's excitement. Although I won't miss the horrible puking and HONKING morning breath and pregnant lady like appetite :P Can't even count the number of new friends on my fingers. Holidays also gave me extra time to peacefully make music..piano skills improving slowly..but am content cos it's surely sounding better. Although I've covered about 3 songs I almost never work on my music school material :P I'm such a WRONG DOER! aiyoo I guess it's time to ring the warning bell. Have to complete ALOT of work and probably go to church. Can't wait for next weekend! :p But I have a feeling I'll be stuck with pending work and deadlines and threats from teachers :) LIFE!!!! YOU MAKE ME GO CRAZY!!!! Jesus Christ Superstar..Work hard fellow mates! And remember the sweet person up there has given you enough enjoyment time..and a whole lot of weekends in between, just when you think school is about to kill you :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment