| Purple Contacts! |
I could finally upload picturess! Got up early in the morning and had a huge breakfast of eggs (sunny side up), sausages, toast, chicken, noodles. I've probably gained a ton after reaching here. Yesterday after I updated we went to buy Smirnoff Green Apple and drank in the hotel room with Arthur and Paris. They taught me how the people in the Phillipines drink. They share a glass and the glass is passed around once each person is done. There's a 'driver' who makes and mixes the drinks. Am sure to try it in Delhi with my pals. After that I was already blurred out. We went to look for more drinks. By then it was around 1am. Ate instant noodles and hot dogs in 7 eleven. That reminds me. I haven't been to STARBUCKS till now! They say there's one in every corner but all I see is 7 eleven everywhere I go
I've started wearing my purple lenses and I think my eyes look bigger. Ya like that's possible HAHA very funny. Luckily no hangover today morning. Went to Platinum mall to do some shopping. The minute I entered my eyes were O.O I wanted to steal the whole mall! Prices were reasonable but yesterday I blew up too much on shoes, drinks and midnight snacks. Still I came back with a whole airbag filled with clothes (airbag also new) and my new hat on my head. People in the mall were moving around with suitcases. That's like their shopping bags O.O I mean who can blame them. 5 pairs of jeans for 1400bahts !?! But the ice cream is really expensive LOL Ate a huge sundae at Svenson's
Just across the road was the flea market. Just had enough to buy a hat and take a tuktuk to 'my hotel' (the name of the hotel in which I'm staying. Even though it's just walking distance...my feet were killing me OK! A tuk tuk is basically an auto. It looks a lot like an auto. Brought back memories of Delhi.
Today I was supposed to take a bud for Phuket but FORTUNATELY something came up with the travel agent and we're gonna catch an early morning flight tomorrow. I hope I get access to the WWW there ! :) So long!
Today I was supposed to take a bud for Phuket but FORTUNATELY something came up with the travel agent and we're gonna catch an early morning flight tomorrow. I hope I get access to the WWW there ! :) So long!


2 comments:
kei a di a tel kha hya huai air bag ah
maybe... :p
Post a Comment