Wednesday, 13 July 2011
Almost Dead
I'm almost dead like my blog. These summer holidays have ruined my sleeping habits. Sleep right after I get home from school for 6 hours cos I barely sleep at night (cos I sleep all day), I haven't had lunch since last week. Only dinner. I can't even remember the last time I actually did something! Homework also piling up super fast. I wrote in my notebook today for one hour in class and there's still about 10 more pages to fill. School was pretty embarassing today. I was borrowing a sandwich in English class and the teacher thought I was eating and sent me out. Of course I went with my sandwich and shared it with Ruth who was coming back from the loo :P We watched a movie in the last two periods and it rained a bit at that time. When we came out of the parlour the weather started killing me slowly. Humid to the max OMG. And on top of that was the crowded school bus and TRAFFIC! I have a bad headache now. Plus I still have to complete a lot of classwork, project and make a chart on 'The benefits of a small family'. And of course..my homework. And my six-hour beauty sleep hasn't even begun..*headphones on..zZzzzzZZzZz*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment