Monday, 9 May 2011

I play guitar like an anime girl - Jaejae :)

Just two years ago I remember I was practising and someone [ who I'd never thought would become my best friend now ] came to me and said I looked like a anime girl when I'm dancing around with the guitar. That's the first day we started our ice cream marathons. After that day toh..We rarely had even one day without doing something naughty together. Running out at odd hours just to look at the sky and drink Appy or to crash in Nana's water bed. When the bastard left I automatically aged a hundred years and I rarely even danced with the guitar. I forgot the purpose of going out. The point is..Dude someone gonna replace you soon if you don't get your ass here.

1 comments:

ST_MARY2006 said...

hey you really play guiter and your blog is simply beautiful

Post a Comment