It's four in the morning. I have to get up for school in what..two hours. Haven't even done my homework. I really don't care about that (FOR NOW). It's really pleasant outside. Just a while ago I saw a shooting star. My first thought wasn't what to wish for. The star just reminded me that surely someone great had died. I never really used to mind it when God takes away a dear one. But I can't help wondering how much better life would be if they were still with us today. Then again, we have to accept the reality. The sooner we do the better it is cos as soon as we're able to do that..we magically become stronger and suddenly the world seems like a better place. At first we might feel life is being unfair to us, of all people but actually we're the special ones who have been given the priviledge to know about life like noone else ;) I mean..look at me.. I'm such a smartie. :D some things never change ;) - dedicated especially to two of the coolest people in the whole wide world Sophie and Sari, my twin sisters who are less prettier than me. I'm ALWAYS there to make you laugh and accompany you in doing naughty things :) By the way, I did make a wish but I won't tell what it is :P then it won't come true naaAA


0 comments:
Post a Comment