Everyone has already started telling me to think about the future and it's eating up my head. I don't mind flipping doggone burgers in Mc D. I really don't. But coming from a bureaucratic family everyone expects me to follow my father's footsteps and join the civil services or do something likewise. I really don't want to let them down but I've made it clear that THAT is not my thing. Since the past few months I've started spending a lot of time with my camera and I personally feel I've got some really good shots. I showed some of my work to my cousins and all of them feel I have potential but the older folks aren't being too encouraging. I asked if I could join some summer workshops but those things are pretty expensive and I need a professional camera and I've been begging for a DSLR since last year. We'll see how that ends up...
Got my passport renewed and it's here already. I'm going to Kuala Lumpur and Thailand. Can't wait to see my friends and take some photographs. I've heard the cities look amazing at night. Oh and the beachessss :) so excited n_n
![]() |
| Dawn |
![]() |
| Early morning basketball :) |
![]() |
| Captured just before the rain. During the angry storm. |
![]() |
| No electricity for a few hours and whatever happened to the candle looked beautiful :) |







0 comments:
Post a Comment