Sunday, 24 April 2011

Back Home.


I got back home at 11:30pm yesterday after having dinner at my bros/friends/torturer's relative's house. Yummy yummy fish. Mmmmh. I should've had a lot more. Already 3 now so the hunger pangs make sense. I don't think I'm going to make it for school. Too tired for no reason. I'm a spoilt brat. As usual, I barely did any work around the house today so it doesn't make sense. Oh ya but yesterday I did go for a concert in north campus DU to support my NE people and get freedom from the mayangs :p I won't comment on the performances but I enjoyed hooting for one certain band. Other than that there's nothing much to tell about it because I left early. Drank lots of cola for my dry throat (from all the screaming) and now I have a cough. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment